Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More Belly Shots

There is really no rhyme or reason to my belly shots... I think I'll have at least one more baby after this just to master documenting the growing belly week by week... can you say consistent background, stance... hello? I can do better than this.  

But here they go... continuing from my last belly shot post.

 19 weeks
25 weeks

 28 weeks

Lots of belly kisses from big sister... the sweetest part of this pregnancy!

Having a toddler and having previously experienced pregnancy really does make a difference the second go round.  Life is already so much richer (and busier).  I was just sharing with some ladies that this baby boy is a mover and a shaker, enough so that I googled "excessive fetal movement" this morning!  It's as if he is saying, "Hey!  Don't forget about me!  I'm still in here!"  I just don't remember Grace Louise moving quite this much or being able to identify little body parts like I can with this baby.   I'm enjoying being connected with him in that way!  

Other things I could do without... there was a rough first trimester, many sleepless nights, restless leg syndrome, magnesium deficiency, and an overuse injury in my hips (that almost killed me but only lasted a day, PTL)!  I will not complain, I will not complain... keeping all things in perspective, my inconveniences, aches, and pains have been tolerable and useful for keeping me dependent on God for all things- health, peace, sanity.  This is eucharisteo, right?... being thankful in all things, including the seemingly unnecessary, aggravating, even painful inconveniences.  God is in all and works through all!   Here's to 3 more months of growing belly and refining character!

No comments: