Sunday, March 4, 2012

Belly Shots

This post marks the disappearance of my abdominal muscles and their oblique friends. The baby bump has officially arrived!!! I've just reached the point where you can pretty much tell I'm pregnant no matter what I'm wearing. I added two pair of jeans to the storage bin today, making more space for the beloved maternity wardrobe.

No doubt, the growing belly is an awesome part of pregnancy (well, awesome until you're big as a house), however this time I found myself less excited about losing my pre-pregnancy body. But baby must grow, and so must I :-)

New Baby Hurst is moving up a storm, becoming a regular kicker at 17 weeks, but I'm certain I felt his/her sweet movements a few other times as early as 15 weeks. As a matter of fact, he/she is jumping up and down on my bladder right now!

9 Weeks

14 Weeks

16 Weeks

18 Weeks

Most people say you show faster with your second and subsequent babies, but I really don't think I did. It's hard to tell with pictures. Depending on what/when you've eaten, what you're wearing, your posture, etc. you may look bigger or smaller than actuality. And as you can see from all my belly shots, I'm not very consistent in creating a frame of reference! I intended to take belly shots on Wednesdays before my yoga class, so that I was always wearing similar attire, but only achieved that twice so far!

Belly shots with Grace Louise


No comments: