Friday, September 13, 2013

Just.doing.it.


I have a list, yes, a literal list of things I would like to write about and pictures I would like to post and for the life of me cannot seem to make it happen. I have writer's block and children. Neither conducive to processing and sharing life through this medium. I rise before my family, but to spend time with Jesus, not to get on the computer… or touch the computer. Because that is too risky. I cannot and should not write things that other people might read at night. What is left of my brain in those hours is ridic. The time in between is precious for accomplishing the most important things, (namely giving my husband, children, and house my full attention) so alas, there really is no designated time for this. 

And as for the writer's block, I have no idea what has got into me. How hard is it to caption a picture? And truly, I am not writing for the masses here. I officially release myself from writing for the approval of others. So all irrational pressure aside, I am getting back on the horse and doing what Jesus said I can do. Humbly sacrificing each thought and offering up each part of my life to His glory. 

So there.

1 comment:

Matt and Christen said...

Good for you Emily! You are an inspiration. :) Thanks for your open and honest sharing. Love you friend!