Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Week Day 3 and 4

I knew this next activity would be a two-dayer. I found this great cut-out Resurrection Scene, but considering how short GL's attention span is for coloring (in particular), I figured it wouldn't get done in one day! We colored most of the characters yesterday and colored and cut out the tomb today. All of the cut-outs are supported by toilet paper cardboard (always looking for ways to recycle those babies!) and the tomb is glued to a Kleenex box (perfect opening for the tomb). A super cute craft... I highly recommend! The website linked above also includes a narrative to read with your little one and activity ideas for Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday.

I can't wait to see this Resurrection Scene really come alive tomorrow and the rest of the weekend as we use it to reenact the Easter story!



No comments: