Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm especially thankful tonight for my wonderful hubby! I'm thankful that he is adventurous, creative, fun, and young at heart (as seen in the following mechanical bull riding pictures). He has many strengths that I do not, such as spontaneity, which is particularly helpful in this balancing act called marriage. (See bull; ride bull). I'm thankful that he can really hold on when the going gets tough (testified by his determined facial expression in the first bull riding picture). He's a fighter; usually gets right back up when he gets knocked down. (Well, except in this case. At $5 a pop, one ride will have to do). I'm also very thankful that my husband is brilliant! He really is a smart cookie and will do whatever it takes to provide for his family. (By the looks of his 15 second ride, bull riding may even be an option!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

too funny!

hgrenier said...

Love this! You are so on top of things! I totally missed Thankful Thursday yesterday!