Friday, March 20, 2009

Thankful whatever (man, I was doing so good).

In our Bible study last week, Missy and I talked about revolutionizing the way we think in regards to who we are in Christ and how we view the world. We were encouraged to memorize scriptures that were affirmative of our standing with God. So, I'm thankful for truth.
  • I am God's child. John 1:12
  • I am Christ's friend. John 15:15
  • I have been justified. Romans 5:1
  • I am united with the Lord and one with him in spirit. I Corinthians 6:17
  • I have been bought a a price; I belong to God. I Corinthians 6:20
  • I am a member of Christ's body. I Corinthians 12:27
  • I am a saint. Ephesians 1:1 (Hey, I didn't say it, God did).
  • I have been adopted as God's child. Ephesians 1:5
  • I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 2:18
  • I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins. Colossians 1:14
  • I am complete in Christ. Colossians 2:10

2 comments:

hgrenier said...

great post! i totally skipped thankful thursday this week... oh well ;)

mama to many said...

Such good stuff!!! Thanks for the encouragement! love you!