Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Writing on the Wall


I've always wanted to decorate with vinyl lettering and finally took the plunge! I thought this scripture was perfect for the dining room and, of course, it is in no other color than "orange juice" :) Just what I needed to highlight the oranges in my kitchen...(now if I can just budget enough money for the fiesta tangerine canister set)! Words are so powerful (The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.-Proverbs 18:10). I'm really looking forward to being reminded of God's goodness everytime I walk in the kitchen! I told Jimmy at dinner tonight that I can just imagine our little one asking, "mommy, did you eat the Lord for supper?" "No, of course not, honey." "Well, then, how do you know he tastes good?"

FYI, I bought the lettering from Fruitful Vine Creations (http://www.fruitfulvinecreations.com/).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: