Sunday, October 14, 2012

Learning at home

There honestly hasn't been a whole lot of structured learning going on here lately, but don't be fooled... there's plenty of learning :-)  At least in the back of my mind, I'm focusing on numbers and counting... and of course the Fall season.  (I pinned some fall learning and play activities that I can't wait to do this week!)

This is one of the last activities we did using some colored bears that sweet Aunt Lindsey gave Grace Louise.  (We love these bears and their cups... so much do with them!) One yellow bear in the yellow cup, two in the purple, three in the red... She sorted the bears into the cups to begin and then matched the numbered clothespin with the corresponding bucket with the same number of bears.  A simple but fun game!  Then she tried dropping the bears in the cups using her toes.  Oh her many talents.

If you can't tell, I'm just eating up this life right now, to God be the glory.  I get to hold and nurture a snuggly baby boy all day.  And watch my pride and joy grow and learn and become her own little person... 

BLESSED.





No comments: