Saturday, September 1, 2012

First Bath

We've been waiting for James H's umbilical cord stump to fall off before giving him his first bath.  Just like with Grace Louise, I anticipated this mom/baby bath time with my new little guy.  We both enjoyed the warm water, and I have to admit, though he smelled yummy before, he smelled even better afterward!

A lovely massage followed and all were happy :-)


Big Sister joined us for his next bath, and we tried out Jamesy's Tummy Tub.  He seemed to really like it, and will probably even more so when he can sit up by himself.



Bath time has always been special for me and Grace Louise.  Considering I birthed both of my children in the water, I obviously have a fond connection with the soothing qualities of a warm bath and think it's a fine place to spend some quality time with my babies :-)

No comments: