Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lake Beach

Either the Florida summer is starting early, or winter never really came. We are experiencing higher than normal temperatures, which means outdoor fun is limitless, but, honestly, this is totally messing with my mind. I find myself basking in the sun thinking for sure that it is the beginning of summer. I just can't believe we still have a potentially cold February and March ahead, followed by a rainy April before the heat really kicks up in May. Heck, Grace Louise and I have even been enjoying our lake beach! Jimmy caught us out one day, me in my bathing suit, sitting in a lounge chair, reading a book, Grace Louise splashing in the lake shore. He accused me of having my seasons mixed up. Nevertheless, we're taking it as it comes...

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground...

Looking for shells

This sweet girl loves the lake and playing in the sand. Could do it for hours...

No comments: