Monday, February 6, 2012

Children's Museum

This post in down-right ancient. Mom and I took Grace Louise to the Children's Museum of the Highlands in Sebring in December... and I'm just getting these pics posted! I thought about leaving them out all together, but when I came across them last night, I was reminded what a fun outing this was and couldn't leave it out of my "scrapbook"! I highly recommend this place for kids. I'm thinking a future birthday party here would be spectacular!



Grace Louise was in heaven! She has a very active imagination and particularly enjoyed grocery shopping in the little "Publix".



Seniorita Waitress taking our lunch order at the Global Cafe! She did such a great job, asking, "What would you like to eat?"

Moving on to the theatre and puppet show!
As you can see, we ALL had fun playing dress up!


Making big bubbles in the water center!

Checking out the camera and forecasting the weather :-)
Seeing Grace Louise play in this environment really opened my eyes to how much she is picking up from me on a daily basis. Letting our kids simply live our lives with us (the best part of being a stay at home mom) is invaluable for their development. Grocery shopping, going to the post office, running errands, etc. teaches life and social skills even at a young age.

No comments: