Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Playmates

I love watching Grace Louise interact with her friends! There are clearly no age requirements for play dates! She thinks Addi is so funny, especially when she blows raspberries! She's learning to share- letting Joanna wear her new hair bow. Trey treats her like any sweet big brother would (don't ask me... couldn't tell you a thing about sweet big brothers! ha!) It's pure entertainment hearing Sophie say her name. And since Carson is the same age, they've got so much in common!
A song in honor of all of Grace Louise's cute little friends...
Say, say, oh playmate,
Come out and play with me
And bring your dollies three
Climb up my apple tree
Slide down my rainbow
Into my cellar door
And we'll be jolly friends
Forever more, more, more more more!

Grace Louise and Addi Fann

GL and Joanna Banana

Trey Michael

Sophie

Hot Cakes
AKA... Carson Joyner

No comments: