Monday, December 14, 2009

Week 5-6 Pics


Still proud of our Gators!


Oh, how incredibly sweet she is sleeping. My little angel.

And just as sweet trying to wake up! Stretch...


"Lord have mercy, baby's got her blue jeans on..."


Waiting for BeBe to take us shopping on Saturday!


First outing away from mommy!
Jimmy took her to church on Sunday, and I stayed home to rest. I fed her before they left, so I knew she wouldn't be hungry... She was just perfect and I didn't have a meltdown without my baby. I actually enjoyed the time to myself, but was sooo happy to see her and offer some ninny when they got home. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
"uno momento por favor"

"okay, that's better...CHEESE!"

"hey, you see dad over there... he wants his picture taken too."



Relaxing with mom before bed.

"Good morning, dad! I'm feeling exceptionally strong today!"


Getting warm after our bath.

No comments: