Friday, January 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday (or Friday...again!)

Not exactly sure why I can't seem to remember Thankful Thursday (which phonetically makes much more sense than Thankful Friday). Nevertheless, here goes my list for this week. I'm thankful for...

  • Curling up in a warm blanket with a good book on a rainy day (like today!)
  • Having the freedom to be out and about during the day and choose your own work hours (something I've recently discovered is quite a luxury).
  • freedom.
  • grace.
  • having an extra refigerator in our garage when our indoor frig broke. (Sometimes it takes going without a conveniently located refrigerator to really appreciate it!)
  • Jimmy's success at getting a new account which is allowing us to expand the business.

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. I Chronicles 16:24

2 comments:

Valerie Cutrer said...

Emily, I might have to copy this idea and every week give a list of what I'm thankful for. Sometimes I forget to sit and thank God for everything he has blessed me with. What a beautiful message you have shared.

hgrenier said...

Yay for Jimmy's new account!!! Great news! :)