Wednesday, April 6, 2011

28 things I love

So, I intended to finish uploading some pics of our last few adventures and, in the process, came across this unpublished post. One of my blogging friends (who I'm sure stole this from some other blogging friend, who stole it from her blogging friend...) did a post called "28 things I love" for the month of February. I liked the idea, stole the idea, and had good intentions of coming up with "28 things that I love" to share with whoever reads this. I only made it to 17 and got distracted. Well, tonight I finished my list. And what appropriate timing it was, following an encouraging chat with a friend about accepting who we are and embracing the things we love to do.

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. -1 Cor 10:31

1. Learning

2. Teaching

3. Apple Cider Vinegar (home remedies in general)

4. CrossRidge Church

5. Being a mom and doing mom things

6. Worship music

7. Dark Chocolate

8. Sweaty horses

9. Yoga

10. Pregnant women

11. Breastfeeding

12. Saltwater fishing with my husband

13. My husband. Period.

14. Gator Games

15. A good planner

16. Good coffee

17. Blogging

18. Flan and Tiramisu

19. Family vacations

20. Deliberate relaxation

21. Making lists

22. Honest friends

23. The Bible

24. Beautiful scenery

25. Sunshine

26. Family- old and new- love genealogy

27. Being loved by my girl

28. Jesus, but He's definitely not last on the list

29. (Every four years there is an extra day in February, right?) My mom, who couldn't be left out of such a list. Yes, I love my momma.

No comments: