Friday, April 1, 2011

A new dishwasher!

I'm one of those stay-at-home moms who rarely stays at home. :-\ It seems that some weeks we have something planned every single day... in fact in doesn't just seem that way; some weeks, that is the reality. Yoga and groceries on Monday, Bible study on Tuesdays, play date and online work on Wednesday, yada yada yada... I've purposed to take it easy with my girl this week. We had fun days with friends Monday and Tuesday, but have spent the rest of the week, hanging out all day in our pajamas, playing in the yard (when its not raining- heck who am I kidding?... even playing in the rain), cooking, cleaning, and just having quality time together.

Our last MOPS meeting was on cooking together with your kids. Inspired, I pulled up a chair for Grace Louise and let her "hep" mama in the kitchen. She's even washing dishes!!! Mostly she was interested in the bubbles, rubbing them on my arm, and then locking arms with me with her gaze upward, as if to say, "we are a team mom. and I stinkin' love you to pieces! i can't contain all this love for you, so I have to squeeze your arm like this."

I love when she says things like that :-)





Taking a break from the hard work for a little dance. Here we are spinning and dancing. Loving every second. Both of us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so cute. I use to do the same thing with you...letting you "wash" the dishes!