Friday, September 25, 2009

Baby Girl's first Gator game!

Here we are at the Florida/Tennessee game last weekend, enjoying our one and only trip to Gville for the season. I bugged Jimmy all year about getting us tickets to this game and boy did he come through (with the help of my awesome father-in-law!) We had a great time watching the boys of ole' Florida kick some volunteer booty! Baby Girl was awake and moving the whole time! How can one sleep with so much excitement all around?!?!

I'm no longer able to say that I haven't experienced any swelling during this pregnancy. By the time we sat for 3 hours driving up there and then walked up the bleachers to our seats, my ankles were so ....hmmm...odd looking that I even took a picture to document the occasion. It was well worth it!


Sporting our blue... didn't want to be mistaken for Rocky Toppers.

The marching band did a number with orange and blue recycling bins. As you can imagine, I thought that was pretty dang cool!


Great seats on the 50 yard line- and in the shade the whole game!




No comments: