Monday, May 18, 2009

A stubborn baby!

Well, our sonogram appointment today didn't go exactly how we planned, but nevertheless, we have a growing, healthy baby!!! That is the good news! We also, however, have a very stubborn baby who wouldn't open her (?) legs for anything! At one point she (?) even covered her private parts with her (?) hands!!! I keep using 'her' and 'she' because the ultrasound tech was pretty certain she was a she...but not as certain as usual. She wants us to come back next Tuesday for a confirmation. So no buying pink anything until we find out for sure.

Other than not finding out the sex (for sure) we had the best time watching our little one move around, make funny movements and funny faces, and were glad to learn that she (?) is growing on schedule (or maybe 4 days ahead, even)- a whopping 9 ounces! Here is a pic of our baby...isn't she (?) beautiful??

5 comments:

Amanda Langford said...

Oh she? is beautiful. I had tears when I looked at her just thinking of how long you guys have been waiting to see her? healthy! When I got my first sonogram, the girl said that she saw her for just a second but she knew for sure! Anyway, being surpised isn't so bad I didn't know what Gianna was.

Unknown said...

Yes, she certainly is beautiful.
Now it's time to change your blog music to Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely?" You've just got to!!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations on that healthy baby! Our sonogram tech thought a girl at first (18 weeks), but at 20 weeks it was obvious we were having a boy! You will be a great mother regardless of the gender. Congrats again! Sonograms are so much fun!

mama to many said...

YES!! She is beautiful! I am sticking with the she, too!!! Love the picture! Heard you are still spinning...glad I have my Lake Wales spy :) love you girl!

Unknown said...

yay!!! I have not been able to stop by for quite sometime!!! SOOOOOOOO excited for you guys!! Check out my latest blog entry -- you guys should totally have a "revealing party" if you are able to find out the gender at the next appointment. Praying the best for y'all! Congratulations :)!!