Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy New Year

A little late for a Happy New Year post, but chugging along the to-do list, I finally made it to this task! I'm not much for New Year Resolutions, although I do think the timing for making life changes is spot-on. Eat all you want and procrastinate for the last couple months of the year, which happen to be the most delectable; then get yourself together come January. You have the whole year to try and fail over and over, but there's something about January that just says clean slate. If you are a Believer, friend, I have good news... everyday says clean slate!

Because of the Lord's great favor we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. - Lamentations 3:22-23

Sure, I've got some goals for the year... a fitness goal, parenting and homeschooling goals, even a goal to throw the best Hunger Games Catching Fire party EVER...but my greatest aim is simply this- less of me and more of Him. May we always be decreasing, that He may increase and be glorified in us!


1 comment:

Katy said...

I appreciate the succint "resolution" - will be praying for you!