Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Swimming

We officially have a swimmer on our hands here! I’ve heard she takes after her mama and uncles in the pool… a real fish! After six weeks of Swim Float Swim lessons with Miss Michelle of Swim Tots Winter Haven, Grace Louise was confident in the water, swimming short distances, and floating to get air. Since then I’ve been making sure she swims at least once a week. We’ve been to the beach twice, once with BeBe and Pops and just recently with my mom and grandparents, each time her swimming skills drastically improving. I love that she swims. Not only because she enjoys every second, but also because I don’t have to worry about her in the water. Home girl’s got mad skills.

After just the first week of lessons:

After 5 weeks of lessons. Swimming at Fairway Pines, where Aggie lives.


Lots of swimming with BeBe, Pops, and Aunt Lindsey down at Stuart. A little fishin' too!




Oh yeah... and a little relaxing!

No comments: