Monday, February 7, 2011

A Trip to Horse Country

A couple of weeks ago we took a family trip to Ocala to visit some friends from college, Heather and Ken. They have a beautiful home in the country with acreage, and best of all, a couple of four legged friends. (*sigh) Really beautiful four legged friends. And not the kind that bark or meow. (though they do have those too...)






A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. -Prov. 18:24


We arrived in the evening, so although Grace Louise got to meet and play with her new two legged friend, Briana, she didn't meet the horses until the morning. A crisp and lovely morning.




Hi, I'm Emily. And I'm a country music singer. Welcome to my ranch where I spend the summers riding into the sunset, holding hands with my husband.

(sorry... the crossed legs and leaning on the fence post made that caption irresistible)


Spending a little time with my munchkin.
(Hoping my love for horses and riding will rub off on her).
"Pops, I want a real pony!" We practice that often.









There's that two legged friend!
Briana is going to be a big sister soon and was practicing her big sister skills with Grace Louise. She's going to be great!

No comments: