Monday, December 24, 2012

Advent: Week 3

My Advent weekly review is getting more and more scant each week. A sign that I was overzealous in my blogging intentions for such a busy time! lol! Plus, Grace Louise kept telling me to "put the camera down" one day. So I did :-)

Day 15
Advent Activity: Go with Granny and Papa Coates to see Christmas lights at Fly Wheelers
Ornament: manger


Day 16
Advent Activity: Serve lunch at the Care Center soup kitchen
Ornament: baby Jesus in swaddling cloths

Day 17
Advent Activity: Deliver gifts and food to families in need
Ornament: sheep



Day 18
Advent Activity: Shop for a toy for a child in need 
Ornament: angels


Day 19
Advent Activity: Make paper snowflakes
Ornament: shepherds


Day 20
Advent Activity: Bake cookies for our mailman and neighbors.
Ornament: temple


Day 21
Advent Activity: Shop for Christmas gifts for a few of the special people we love :-)
Ornament: star







1 comment:

Katy said...

I don't know how you did each advent activity daily - I'm overwhelmed thinking about it! I'd love to do something like this for HB but don't know if he will comprehend everything at 18 months next year. I'd love to visit with you about this and other things you do with GL sometime...