Thursday, March 17, 2011

Aunt JuJu and Uncle Ed

Well, I'm back to the dashboard after a couple of heavy and busy weeks, eager to try out my new computer in the blogging world! I have paid my dues, using the same laptop (pc, nonetheless) since 2002 and the same desktop since only a couple of years after that. (I am driving the same car from high school, by the way. Dave Ramsey all the way...)

I've entered the mac world... the dark side, as many call it. I'm amazed at how efficient this machine is and look forward to all the fun and creative things I can do with it (besides work, of course!)

My great (as in wonderful and two generations older) aunt and uncle came down from New Hampshire for a visit two weeks ago. Aunt JuJu (as Grace Louise says) and Uncle Ed joined the family for dinner at the Italian restaurant in town Friday night and then Bok Tower with Grace Louise and me on Saturday. It was a beautiful day and the azaleas were stunning! The heaviest bloom, the gardner said, in years! We toured Pinewood, enjoyed lunch at the cafe, and pushed this little munchkin around on her bike, which I highly recommend over the stroller for an outing like this!






No comments: