Tuesday, December 14, 2010

PeePee in the Potty!

Grace Louise showed an interest in hanging out on the ever-so-cool seat that is the frog potty at my friend Missy's house a few weeks back. I bought Grace Louise her very own froggy potty last week and we had our first successful pee pees today... yes, I said pee pees... two in one day! Yay for early potty training! Her interest in the potty is, I'm assuming, a God-given one, as I honestly, have never talked about the potty or even thought about early training (until now... muhaaaaa!!!!). She just loves to sit on this darn seat so we tried it out naked today with great success!

I was changing her diaper and decided that while she was bare, we might as well. I took her in the bathroom with me, sat on the big girl toilet, put her on the froggy potty next to me, and wa-lah! We followed up with much clapping, cheering, and "Grace Louise goes pee pee on the potty" song singing! Mom was watching her for us this evening and she did the same thing. I'm thinking we'll be going to the potty together more frequently now! Fun!

Look how excited this little booger is!!!

A little side saddle potty action with Baby.

No comments: