Friday, July 23, 2010

We're Baaaaack...

...And have a lot of catching up to do! The eighth month has been SUPER, fun, and really really fast! Typing that last sentence makes me realize just how much my life revolves around some little girl... and I wouldn't have it any other way :-) Eight months in and she's still amazing. Maybe even a little more since my last post ;-)

Now that I've returned from hiatus, I'm SO eager to post pictures!... organization will have to wait. (This weekend I'll work on posts of some fun things we've done this summer). Since this post is all about randomness, I'll throw in a quick top ten list that I made up while playing with Grace Louise in her room this evening.

Ten new things about you
1. Your eyes are starting to turn up on the ends. So feminine of you! Boys will find that attractive one day. Not too soon, though.
2. You're growing eyelashes and it looks like they are going to be thick (er than your mom's. That's a good thing! You won't have to endure fake eyelash hangovers).
3. You tuck your chin in and grin REALLY big!
4. You have nice, large, healthy white teeth.
5. You're already driving. A red plastic car, that is. And you know just what to do with the steering wheel without ever being told.
6. You eat "holy" (whole wheat) toast.
7. You kick with eager anticipation at the sight of the door. You LOVE outside!
8. You're exploring the many sounds you can make, but prefer the Indian holler.
9. You're most comfortable sitting on your knees. A yogi already.
10. You're growing up too fast...Daddy and I decided that tonight while watching you push around your first toddler walking toy. CrAzY!!!




"You know. Just chillin. Eating a car."

I should frame this, huh? She loves her naked friend in the mirror.

Buddha?


4th of July with BeBe

Cuddling with Uncle Bubba.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love the naked buddy picture! That will be a treasure to look back on! I still have my naked crawling in the grass pictures. Glad to see some new pics of GL. She gets prettier with each post :)