Monday, October 27, 2008

A Hunt'n We Will Go


This weekend Jimmy and I took the girls and went up to Georgia for a little hunt'n trip. (For those of you that try to be so proper and insist on pronouncing the "ing", get over it... It just doesn't sound right ;) The lease is just southwest of Waycross and just far enough north to get down right chilly. It was about 45 degrees Sunday morning. Brrrr.

Yes, that is a deer leg Millie is chewing on. She's a hunter too.

There's nothing like being in the woods on a clear, crisp day. Just look at that blue backdrop. You couldn't have painted a prettier picture. The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.



I love this picture of me and Jimmy cruisin on the four-wheeler. I think he takes me on rides in the chilly weather so we can snuggle up close :) That's right, Jimmy, keep your eyes on the road.

No comments: